cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BGazdecki419
Award Winning Star

Move a phone number to a phone I already own?

Jump to solution

I am considering upgrading my current phone and want to then use my current phone to replace a phone on another line that is older and doesn't work very well anymore. 

Is that still considered an "upgrade" for the other line that would require a $25 charge, or is there a way to move it without any charges? 

I checked and unfortunately the old phone uses a larger SIM card than my current phone, so I can just simply swap cards.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Move a phone number to a phone I already own?

Jump to solution

Hello, it would not be considered an upgrade for the second line.  It would just be considered a device change and you do not need to pay the upgrade fee for that line.  You will however need to purchase a sim card for that device which is $10. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

10 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello, it would not be considered an upgrade for the second line.  It would just be considered a device change and you do not need to pay the upgrade fee for that line.  You will however need to purchase a sim card for that device which is $10. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

BGazdecki419
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks for the info!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You're Welcome!

0 Kudos
Srv
Fan

Can't get new device activated

Jump to solution
I bought a cricket prepaid cell phone from Walmart it is a cricket phone and sim card I didn't know Google blockedy account because suspicious activity. Google unblocked my google account and sim card but I can't get my device to activate my sim card and Google when I try to activate my new cricket it will ask for Google email and password and start all over again just looping how do I fix it
0 Kudos
Archie626
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
I lost my phone and I don’t know my password on line
0 Kudos
awb
Fan

Jump to solution
I have recently lost my phone and can't get on my account now it's locked up for being listed as stolen. Why and who do I need to Co to t for a resolution?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Brandi4ever
A-List Star

Jump to solution

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello,

The account password cannot be unlocked or reset any other way then through text. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
How csn i swap phones
0 Kudos