Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sumkal
Carl

Online order issue

Hi Cricket,

It has come to point where i have been calling and chatting with customer care.

There seems to be a issue in ur website which cancels the orders ppl are tired of ordering online please fix it .

I have ordered a dozen times till now and there is no success.

Everyone seems to be passing the buck and online/chat were not able to help in my request.

Find my latest order number : 131550843

Let me know if u can process the order.

I have checked all my details are perfect to a point. i have used my cards and friends cards and address there is exactly same.

i want to conclude by saying u dont want to have new customers it seems.

Let me knof if anything can be done.

P.S. I dont want to buy from store as offer is not released in stores.

5 Replies
Community Manager Rank
Community Manager

Re: Can't Find Your Answer Ask Here

Please direct message or private message us on Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to help you resolve this. (@cricketsupport or Cricketnation)

0 Kudos
citapinc
Pippa

Re: Online order issue

I have been dealing with the same issue.  I've tried three times to order service for my 6 Verizon phone numbers and the orders keep getting cancelled the following day.

Calling customer service is useless unless you enjoy talking to mindless idiots who read from the same script over and over again.

Just curious, are you trying to migrate from another cell carrier?

0 Kudos

I have had many phone encounters with the same club of worlds worst actors. The difference with my situation is U was charged two separate orders. When i spoke with customer disservice i was told to refuse one of the shipments and it would be refunded. "Somehow" both services were activated and after being told my bank needs to do a chargeback to recover the funds the revised script is that a refund is impossible. If they can do it for the bank then how is it impossible. So after paying for two phones, one of which I had no ability to use seeing as how I was told to send it back, they offered a $10 credit on a $30 charge. I thought it was impossible though. Any suggestions on who else I can inconvenience with the task of doing their job
0 Kudos
twasula
Carl

Hey man I've done been trying f for 5 days and they just don't care!
0 Kudos
twasula
Carl

Re: Can't Find Your Answer Ask Here

I have been on messenger for 5 days, cricketwireless the one with the green button
0 Kudos