cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones for everybody (except you)

Like some of the other customers that I see on posting here I've been if Cricket customer for 5 years and can't understand why they don't give any attractive or economical phone upgrades to people have been long-time customers but somebody walks off the street can get a brand new phone for free the other companies do the same thing and no I don't need a warranty for my planned obsolescence phone that will give out in a year or two and also pay an excessive connect fee when it happens ,so I'll see you in a year or two when I need a new phone Cricket
Tags (1)
3 Replies
Moderator Rank

Re: Phones for everybody (except you)

Hey there @Giggledick! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We have some great deals on devices for our new and existing customers. That's something for everyone. Feel free to take a look at the deals we are currently offering by following the link below:
https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/smartphones

0 Kudos

I've been in about 4 cricket locations in the last 60 days. If ANY offers were made available, I would still be a satisfied customer. But hey, no big d, I love the phone my new carrier GAVE me. About the same price, with unlimited. Aloha, giggledick
0 Kudos

Only briefly looked at the link you sent.
And I saw that i could've recieved a small discount on an inflated price for phones that i dont like! Oh well, I only wish I saw that before I switched carriers! Darnit!, giggledick
Tags (1)
0 Kudos