cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paparazzi

Re: Ported My Number Out Scam

Jump to solution

They got me this weekend with my Wife's phone.  Why can't they find who is doing this?  I guess I watch to many detective shows.  Having to wait over an Hour to talk to cricket on the phone is a joke!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

Took about a Month to get the Number Back, You can get a new number fast if that is not an issue. Change your password, New code on account. Not sure if someone spoofed you Into giving it out, hacked you from wifi, key logger, or if someone had access from cricket, either way you want to stop them from getting other numbers, Watch for Paypal activity, samsung pay, apple pay, ... 

they didn't just want your number,

Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

UPDATE  Today phone quit again.  Went to Cricket store and my sim card is being used by someone else.  So in four days wife's number ported out and two of my sim cards are now being used by someone else.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution

Hello,

Could you please advise how you did that yourself ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @CCIssues_PR and welcome to the Community Forum! Please reach out to our Support Team on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for immediate assistance if your number has been ported to another carrier without your consent. We're here to help!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

changed account name password and pin and in two days they jacked my new sim card.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stuntman

Jump to solution

This is exactly what has happened to me. Shamefull

Tags (2)
0 Kudos