cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XEROFAME
Carl

Re: Random ads pop up even when not using the phone.

Kill the pop ups!

Go to:

”liver amp.com/opt_out/“ 

Scroll to the bottom of the page and press the “Permenantly Opt Out” button

Check the “i am not a robot” box in the captcha box.

Then enter your GMAIL e-mail address that is on your phone. BINGO! Pop ups are dead.

A lot easier than searching for ad Id’s and device Id’s. Thank you to the poster who pointed me to Live Ramp.

OK, I did that. Waiting to see if it works! Thanks.
0 Kudos
Wreckitralph
Caroline

Easy fix just delete the apps that came on phone! I have had 2 cricket phones both did it. And both were lg fortunes 1 and 2. I think its mostly the wish app and weather one on mine, but i got rid of all the ones i didnt want or need.
0 Kudos
Wreckitralph
Caroline

Real simple fix delete the pre installed apps from the phone! Make sure to clear them from trash also. I have had 2 lg fortunes the 1 and 2. And both did this im pretty sure it is the wish app , tik tok, and the weather one. But i got rid all apps that i could never had anotg issue after that! I figure they have a deal with these company and make a few cents per add clicked on.
0 Kudos

Im having the same issue. Switched to cricket recently and if i had known i was paying for nonstop ads, i would have kept shopping. Please let me know how to fix this also, as i will be shopping again if this is what is expected.
0 Kudos

I need same thing with ads all the time popping up how I stop it
0 Kudos