cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Shipping Problem

Jump to solution
I seem to be having problem with shipping. I ordered an iPhone 11 Pro Max 256 GB then and I didn’t received an email notification of tracking shipping. So I know something is wrong, then I’m glad I received my money back the next day . I ordered it again today and still the same problem. I need an new IPhone 11 Pro Max but it’s out of stock now and it was 20 in stock last time I checked. Anyway, I just want to ordered it but I went to 6 different cricket store and they don’t have any. They don’t know when iPhone coming in store yet. It’s really frustrating and I can be impatient. I hope you guys HMU of any information if it’s in stock in stores.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping Problem

Jump to solution

Hello @SonnyRay23! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Shipping Problem

Jump to solution

Hello @SonnyRay23! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos