cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unlock Phone Error

Jump to solution
I have a IPhone SE 2 that I bought earlier this year. It was locked to Cricket for 6 months after I inserted the SIM card. When I would try to get the unlock code it was tell me you have 21 days, 18 days etc till your phone is eligible. Now after 6 months when I try to get the code I get the following error message: “Uh oh! Your IMEI is not associated with this phone number. Please select a different phone number to unlock.” I’ve only ever had this phone on my cricket account. Someone please help 😕
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unlock Phone Error

Jump to solution

Hi @Midnightview !

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue for assistance. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @Midnightview !

We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue for assistance. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Sooo after inquiring on Twitter which took forever I was told that because my phone is a byod it can not be unlocked. The fact I bought it new, only used it with your service and you guys locked my phone to your network and will not unlock after 6 months is sad. The fact the only response now is we did not lock your phone yet my phone is locked to your network is disgraceful. I can not use my phone now on any other network as I have tried Verizon sims etc. is wrong. I no longer want to use cricket service and now I feel as your holding my phone hostage. I lived up to my end of the bargain.....why can’t you?
0 Kudos