Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Wrapalee
A-List Star

Unresolved Billing and Shipping Issue With Online Purchases

Jump to solution
When will Cricket update their online purchase options to allow their customers to enter separate shipping and billing addresses?

Many customers like me, have a shipping address that does not match their billing address!

We recently moved. And now I have to jump through hoops to get my recent purchase delivered to my current address! My Cricket Order is being delivered 60 minutes away to my old address, and there is nothing Cricket will do about it! I called, verified my information, and they are still refusing to update the shipping address for my order. They can see that the address for the order does not match the address on my account, but won’t update it to match. Until they fix their system, I don’t think I’ll be making anymore purchases.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unresolved Billing and Shipping Issue With Online Purchases

Jump to solution

Hello @Wrapalee

We're sorry that you're having issues with your order. For security and fraud prevention purposes we require that the shipping address match the billing address on the card used for your order. You can use UPS MyChoice to have the package delivered to a UPS pickup location.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Unresolved Billing and Shipping Issue With Online Purchases

Jump to solution

Hello @Wrapalee

We're sorry that you're having issues with your order. For security and fraud prevention purposes we require that the shipping address match the billing address on the card used for your order. You can use UPS MyChoice to have the package delivered to a UPS pickup location.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos