cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
JMG82
Extra

Very Upset With Cricket Wireless

I have held an account with cricket for about 5 years - with a 5 line family plan. I have paid on time every month and I have never had issues. This past May my family and I moved to the Florida Panhandle (we established our service in Tampa). Since moving, our reception is spotty or non-existent. After several calls to customer service and many visits to the local cricket store, no one can help me fix this BUT they are all quick to suggest I buy something else from them. I have purchased new SIM cards, had our phones reset, you name it - all in a week - with no results. This is very disappointing and as soon as we find another company, we are taking our business elsewhere.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MR-X
Superstar

Re: Very Upset With Cricket Wireless

What do you expect them to do, build a new tower closer to where you now live? 

0 Kudos
JMG82
Extra

Not at all. My expectations are very reasonable : to be able to utilize what we are paying for every month. There is a Cricket store less than a mile from where I live and no one else here has reception issues. So my question is simply why can't the reps help figure out the problem?
0 Kudos

@JMG82 Hello, and welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your service. We'd be happy to look into the coverage in your new area. Please provide your zip code here. If you prefer, you can also reach out to our Support Team @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless for assistance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
JMG82
Extra

My zip code is 32446 (Marianna, FL). I already have an open troubleshooting ticket with customer service for 2 days, still no luck πŸ˜•
0 Kudos