cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paparazzi

WONT UNLOCK MY PHONE

Jump to solution
I HAVE HAD CRICKET OVER A YEAR GOING ON 2 PHONE I BOUGHT BRAND NEW FROM CRICKET DIED MALFUNCTION NEVER CAME BACK ALIVE AND THEY REFUSE TO UNLOCK MY REPLACEMENT DEVICE MY ORIGINAL DEVICE WAS UNLOCKED I PAID CASH IN FULL FOR DEVICES AND BECAUSE I HAD A MANUFACTURER WARRANTY DEFECT AND NEEDED A REPLACEMENT THEY WONT UNLOCK THE REPLACEMENT IM IN THE MIDDLE OF WORK FROM HOME DURING COVID PANDEMIC AND THEY WILL FIRE ME FOR NOT HAVING PHONE ACCESS ON MY PHONE
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: WONT UNLOCK MY PHONE

Jump to solution

@Jayperez 

Thanks for commenting on the Community Forum! We're so sorry to hear you've had trouble getting your device unlocked. Our Support teams on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) would be happy to help you straighten this out. Smiley Very Happy

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: WONT UNLOCK MY PHONE

Jump to solution

@Jayperez 

Thanks for commenting on the Community Forum! We're so sorry to hear you've had trouble getting your device unlocked. Our Support teams on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) would be happy to help you straighten this out. Smiley Very Happy

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos