cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty Service Sucks

Jump to solution

So I bought a Nokia Phone and a couple of months later it will not charge. I contacted the Warranty dept. and followed their instructions and was told 24 to 48 hrs for replacement. 48 hrs later no phone and I have called 5 times to be left on hold for over an hour, ... still on hold  tier 1 call center will not escalate me to the supervisor. They have hung up on me and just been plain rude. We have been with cricket for yrs. I cannot believe they won't do what they promised. The warranty agent keeps telling me it will be tomorrow in the meantime I am losing $$ due to their lies. How can we get through to supervisor? How can I contact Corporate to resolve this issue. I used to trust this company, not anymore

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Service Sucks

Jump to solution

Hello @5129397780! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Service Sucks

Jump to solution

Hello @5129397780! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos