cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Why is the customer support for cricket wireless so sub par?

Jump to solution

I noticed that Cricket Wireless does a slick move by scrubbing the internet of any google or other reviews.  Why is that? I called yesterday to inquire as to how another line on my account could change my PIN and I tried to speak to a manager yet was hung up on twice.  I finally started collecting names, Jorge, Michael and finally Carla who claimed to be a manager.  Carla provided less than acceptable support.  I asked her how I can file an official complaint and she said "You cant, Im the person in charge and there is no one above me".  I spent my morning investigating other carrier/plans and will be changing this month.  As well, I shared this experience with 4 others who were considering changing to Cricket.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Why is the customer support for cricket wireless so sub par?

Jump to solution

Hello @Organic! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Cricket does not scrub or remove reviews of our customers. Please know that all lines on the account have equal access and can change any information on the account. There are no primary lines or any authorized users on the account. 

We are sorry to hear that you are thinking about leaving Cricket. We are happy to address in any concerns with you. Feel free to reach out our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Organic! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. Cricket does not scrub or remove reviews of our customers. Please know that all lines on the account have equal access and can change any information on the account. There are no primary lines or any authorized users on the account. 

We are sorry to hear that you are thinking about leaving Cricket. We are happy to address in any concerns with you. Feel free to reach out our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
I welcome everyone reading this to google cricket wireless and typically the google reviews would show up next to the results, correct. Yet once again your company bolsters the fact that they scrub the internet of any adverse reviews
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

Customer service is terrible.  The only way to reach anyone if you have a problem is thru the 800 number or the Facebook Cricket Wireless page.  Both are useless if you have a real problem like your number being ported.  There are no phone numbers available for Corporate headquarters.

0 Kudos