cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

who can you contact besides the 1 800 cricket. i cant get anywhere with them. i ordered a phone they sent it to the wrong address, i had to have ups intercept the package and send it back to them. they have had the phone since Dec. 5 and still have not gave me a refund. every time i call i get a difderent story and they apologize i was misinformed but really isnt there something i can do? i have called the corporate numbers i have found online, they dont work. has anyone been in this situation and what did they do?
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: customer service

Hello @adrienneavnp,

We're sorry to hear about the issues with your order. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Re: customer service

i messaged them today thanks. do you know how long it takes for them to respond it says minutes and its been hours just wondering.
0 Kudos