cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

mycricket android app

Hello,

I just recently purchased the Moto G 7 Supra from Cricket and the phone came preloaded with the mycricket app but it just won't work.

I updated it to the 2.7.2 latest version but it never opens or even lets me get to the log in screen.

If I down grade to the previous version, I can get to the login  screen but after inputting my name/phone number and password, it goes to another screen where it looks as though it shows a activity/progress bar, but then nothing happens and I can't log in.

What's weird is that I can download the mycricket app to another one of my unlocked phones not using Cricket's service, and I can log in just fine, but a phone bought from Cricket and preloaded from Cricket doesn't work.

I would uninstall it and reinstall it but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I could try?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: mycricket android app

@johnrandolph Hi John, we are currently working with Motorola regarding this issue and they advised for our customers to use our website to log into their account to make changes or pay bills. Motorola has found a compatibility issue in their software and they are working on a solution for the app to open.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

OK.  Thanks for letting me know.

0 Kudos

@johnrandolph You're welcome!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos