cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Copithorne
A-List Star

Re: unable to upgrade

One thing that would help is for someone with an account to confirm that they are seeing these blue arrows because the best hypothesis is that Cricket's upgrade function is offline.
0 Kudos

@Copithorne Are you logged in on your device to upgrade or on the computer. Also to clear your cookies and use Google Chrome or Fire Fox web browsers to see if that helps.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Copithorne
A-List Star

I cleared my cookies. I downloaded and used Chrome. I signed in to my account summary page. There is no option for me to select a phone. There is no option for me to upgrade. I see text announcing "choose whether to add a line or upgrade." Then, only the option Add Line is presented
0 Kudos

When you are logged in to the account online you have to go to the line click on it and it will provide the option to upgrade line. After selecting it gives the options of shopping for the smart phone.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Copithorne
A-List Star

I suppose I have exhausted what you have. I can keep telling you I can see my three phone lines. There is no option to select them. There is no blue arrow.
0 Kudos

@Copithorne Ok I know that on weekends we do updates to many of our systems. I would try on Monday and if it persist. Please let us know to escalate to our online team.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Copithorne
A-List Star

Well I would definitely ask to escalate this. I tried it yesterday with no results. I was given a case ID 1908161314068 and told someone would be in touch with me in 24 hours and that hasn’t happened. 

Again, one thing that would be useful is for anyone to sign on and see if they can select and upgrade their phones.

0 Kudos

@Copithorne Since you have a case ID it is already in the escalation process for our techs to review the issue. I'm sorry that they stated 24hrs. The way it works is that they can take up to 72 hrs for them to call you.