Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mmmbuji
Extra

Can't receive or send MMS messages

Jump to solution
All mms messages are coming in as unknown message from unknown sender with no content. Just started this morning on my Motor G5 plus. Using default messages or Textra doesn't change anything.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MamasitaMarz
Superstar

Re: Can't receive or send MMS messages

Jump to solution

@mmmbuji This was a wide-spread issue yesterday. It's been resolved tho. If you're still having problems with mms messages, just restart your phone. That should fix it.

7 Replies
Legoman
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

I tried posting something similar, but it hasn't gone through.

For me, sending MMS doesn't work, but I can receive them, if it's from someone on a different carrier.

Jump to solution
I am encountering the same problem. When I send a MMS it comes through as an Anonymous number and a hidden message. And if someone sends me a MMS like a group text that is the respnse I get too.
energyx
Extra

Jump to solution

Same here on a XS Max. Cricket is really failing lately.

Amyjo0817
Extra

Jump to solution

Same here on an iPhone 8 plus

Jump to solution

Same thing on a note9

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue on my Galaxy A6.  I tried calling the Message Center but got an automatic voice message that said it couldn't go through.  Anybody get this figured out yet?

0 Kudos
MamasitaMarz
Superstar

Jump to solution

@mmmbuji This was a wide-spread issue yesterday. It's been resolved tho. If you're still having problems with mms messages, just restart your phone. That should fix it.