cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Cant hear callers

Jump to solution
I have an LG Fortune 2. Yesterday I answered a call and could not hear them. Called them back, they picked up but I still couldn't hear them. Tried calling them back and hit the "speakerphone" and could hear them fine. Any ideas on a fix?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cant hear callers

Jump to solution

@DebiJo Hi there we will be happy to help! Please try resetting the network settings and removing the sim card for 6 min before reinserting the sim card. 

most Cricket devices carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase. To make a warranty claim visit https://warranty.cricketwireless.com and follow the prompts on the site, or contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The support center will troubleshoot the device malfunction over the phone and provide instructions for the warranty return, if applicable.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@DebiJo Hi there we will be happy to help! Please try resetting the network settings and removing the sim card for 6 min before reinserting the sim card. 

most Cricket devices carry a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty from the date of purchase. To make a warranty claim visit https://warranty.cricketwireless.com and follow the prompts on the site, or contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The support center will troubleshoot the device malfunction over the phone and provide instructions for the warranty return, if applicable.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Same issue only the person I call can't hear me or the person who calls can't hear me answer .
Mom had same problem , all cricket phone service .
I have a motola Moto .
All other sounds are fine
0 Kudos