cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Concerning LG K92 phone

Jump to solution
I bought a new phone the LGK92 on Nov 14 2020. It keeps shutting off and it will stay off and wont turn back on. I have only had it for a couple days. I went into the store in Spanish Fork UT and they don't want to do anything to help me exchange the phone or return it. This is not ok I will never buy anything from cricket ever again.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Concerning LG K92 phone

Jump to solution

@mcooper69 

Thank you for reaching out.  The store must return or exchange the device as loing as you are within your 7 day window.  please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Concerning LG K92 phone

Jump to solution

@mcooper69 

Thank you for reaching out.  The store must return or exchange the device as loing as you are within your 7 day window.  please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos