cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
A-List Star

Cricket apps not installing

Jump to solution

I have disabled MY CRICKET and the CRICKET VISUAL VOICEMAIL on my moto e5 cruise phone because the apps download but do not install. I get a notice that the could not install, yet all other apps on my phone can with no problem. I have an external drive so lack of storage can't be the issue. When I get a system update, these 2 apps are re-enabled. Yet they still do not install on my phone & I have to go in & uninstall/disable the apps again.

Is there a logical explanation why these 2 Cricket apps do not work? They are a waste of my time & effort.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cricket apps not installing

Jump to solution

Hello @boonevillephil! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue. We look forward to assisting you with this matter. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @boonevillephil! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue. We look forward to assisting you with this matter. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
A-List Star

Jump to solution

I just sent a message there describing the issue. Thanks for your reply!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution

You can get something like that https://appsbetting.in/william-hill-app/  . With that app you will get all last news and information about cricket and other kind of sports! good luck!

0 Kudos