cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting rid of Xfinity screen

How do I get rid of the Xfinity screen permanently so it won't keep popping up from time to time?

Brand new Moto G7 Supra just purchased from Cricket and activated last night.

I don't have an Xfinity account and don't want one.  Don't see anything about Xfinity in settings or list of apps.   Screen has both the Comcast and Cricket Wireless logos.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Getting rid of Xfinity screen

@Jimsail We would like to look into this further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter(@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos

How? I clicked on your link but it did not give me a space to write anything.
0 Kudos

@JimsailWhen you are on Facebook type @cricketwireless in the search bar and our page will show up. When you are on the page send us a private message.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos