cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Horrible customer service

I have been dealing with a frustrating nightmare for the past 2 weeks and no one at Cricket seems to care about losing a long-time customer.  I just bought a brand new phone through Cricket which has been defective and because its past 7 days the only options is for me to send it to the manufacturer, be days without a phone, only to be sent a used phone.  I just purchased this phone and within 2 weeks of owning it it stopped working properly.  It has been ridiculous to get through to anyone because of the COVID outbreak which has delayed me getting in touch with anyone from customer service, and because of that, me as the customer is getting penalized.  I did not spend money on a brand new phone just to be sent a used phone.  I will absolutely be switching providers as soon as possible, since no one at customer service seems to be able to help or even care about my situation.  They have offered me absolutely no alternative or even apologized for any inconvenience.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Horrible customer service

We never want to lose a customer if we can help it. As you can guess, we are experiencing a higher than normal call load and we are working overtime to help our customers. Unfortunately that can sometimes result in longer wait times. We have multiple ways to troubleshoot a device depending on the issue. You can go to the support page on CricketWireless.com or search for a solution on the forum. Along with calling the customer service number, you can get in touch with a customer service representative on Twitter @cricketsupport or on Facebook at m.me/cricketwireless.

We're truly sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your new device.Most Cricket devices carry a one-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase. To make a warranty claim visit https://warranty.cricketwireless.com and follow the prompts on the site, or contact the Returns Center at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) for assistance. The support center will troubleshoot the device malfunction over the phone and provide instructions for the warranty return, if applicable.

Thank you for being a part of the #CricketNation.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos