cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the LG stylo 4 going to get the Pie upgrade?

Jump to solution

I just got a system upgrade but will we get pie? I could do the upgrade manually from the LG site but when i go to do it the usb tethering is grayed out and when i set it to media transfer mode it does nothing. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is the LG stylo 4 going to get the Pie upgrade?

Jump to solution

Hello @akiflower

We don't have any info on an update for the Stylo 4 at this time. If your device receives an update you will receive a notification on your phone. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello @akiflower

We don't have any info on an update for the Stylo 4 at this time. If your device receives an update you will receive a notification on your phone. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Jump to solution
As of 7/3/19, is there still no update for Stylo 4? Last update I got was 6/3/19 but it was to Android 8.0.
0 Kudos
MR-X
Superstar

Jump to solution

Has anyone gotten the update yet? I've read elsewhere their phones received the update starting October 29th, but I can't get mine to update manually.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

my phone auto updated to Pie 2 weeks ago

Highlighted

Jump to solution

my stylo 4 auto updated to Pie 2 weeks ago

MR-X
Superstar

Jump to solution

I can't get mine to update no matter what I try. Oh well.

0 Kudos