cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

LG Stylo 5 lock screen clock color

Jump to solution
Trying to change the color of my lock screen clock. Its white, and with this new update it moved to the left and with my wallpaper i cant see it. Ive changed themes and it changes color, but with new themes it changes the wallpaper so i change it back, just for it to go white again. I cant read it at all and cant seem to find an option anywhere to change its color at all.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: LG Stylo 5 lock screen clock color

Jump to solution

@Helpwithstylo5 

Thank you for reaching out.  This does appear to be an issue with the new update.  We recommend reaching out to LG to see what fix they have.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: LG Stylo 5 lock screen clock color

Jump to solution

@Helpwithstylo5 

Thank you for reaching out.  This does appear to be an issue with the new update.  We recommend reaching out to LG to see what fix they have.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos