cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Extra

LG Stylo 6 screen mirror

Jump to solution
How do you this ? I've tried google home and other apps but they say cast add on is not installed . There is youtube video of tmobile stylo 6 casting . I have a cricket nokia c2 and it casts wonderfully under connected devices . You dont even have to have it on same wifi to work ! Under connected devices on this it just has file sharing options. I got one 3rd party app to cast a url video thats it .
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: LG Stylo 6 screen mirror

Jump to solution

@Brenn 

Thank you for reaching out.  \We recommend checking the device manual to see if this feature is available for your device.  The manual can be located on the manufactured website.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: LG Stylo 6 screen mirror

Jump to solution

@Brenn 

Thank you for reaching out.  \We recommend checking the device manual to see if this feature is available for your device.  The manual can be located on the manufactured website.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos