Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clif001
A-List Star

Messages App Conversation Showing Wrong Picture

Jump to solution
Hi,
I have a Moto e Supra (give or take a letter or two).

In my messaging app (Android not Facebook) conversations the image next to my posts is not showing correctly. It's actually showing my son's phone image. Not sure how it happened.

Where is the setting for messaging image and how do I change it?

TIA
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Messages App Conversation Showing Wrong Picture

Jump to solution

@Clif001 I was able to find the user manual online. Hopefully the link helps. I think around page 25 is the information about message settings.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/entassets/moto-e5-supra-user-guide.pdf

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jump to solution

@Clif001 Hi Tia are you and your son using by any chance the same email that is connected to the gmail account?

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Clif001
A-List Star

Jump to solution
Nope, not as far as I know. We've always had separate emails.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@Clif001 I was able to find the user manual online. Hopefully the link helps. I think around page 25 is the information about message settings.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/entassets/moto-e5-supra-user-guide.pdf

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Hi Cliff001/TIA.

I also have a moto, though a different one. Try this:
Settings > contacts > 3 vertical lines/menu (found in upper left by word "contacts") > settings > my info (set up your profile) > touch the picture at the top if your profile to choose a photo.

I hope this helps!
0 Kudos