cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Inderstalvnv Award Winning Star
Award Winning Star

Re: Nokia 3.1 plus

Not even to mention that the the security credentials for the phone have been outdated since December 1st
0 Kudos
Award Winning Star

I'm tired of companies like Cricket Wireless getting away with unethical practices in the people that use their service should be outraged about this Cricket Wireless would not be here if it was not for the consumer what cricket Wireless is doing to their consumers is very unethical and they should not be allowed to continue this
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Inderstalvnv 

We saw your post earlier regarding the software update on your phone. I sent your information to  to our IT team and we were able to push the update to your phone. Did this resolve your issue? 

Thanks. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Award Winning Star

No the update did nothing my issue with the phone as the security updates have been expired since December 1st despite Nokia pushing out security updates for the phone I have yet unreceived any and that cannot log into my phone workplace Enterprise because of security credentials being expired
0 Kudos
kennethls Paparazzi
Paparazzi

My security outdated too
0 Kudos
Award Winning Star

it will never be updated as well Nokia is violating some laws with the Nokia 3.1 plus in the US and Google is not going to offer any security updates and Cricket Wireless should not be selling the phone at all because of Nokia violating the law if you would like to read more about it I can post a link for it
0 Kudos
Award Winning Star

Nokia hmd global are violating laws with the Nokia 3.1 plus and Google will not be offering security updates due to these law violation and there for cricket Wireless should not be selling this phone. If you would like a link to this article I can post the link
0 Kudos
Highlighted
annette09786 Paparazzi
Paparazzi

I bought my 3.1 Plus directly from Cricket a couple of months ago. It's now showing its up to date with 00N0_1_26E. I've had 2 updates since then so I'm not sure if it came out of the box with that update or if it was done within the 2 updates I received since purchasing the phone.
0 Kudos