cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Superstar

Phone upgrades

Jump to solution
I saw tonight where another cell phone company is offering upgrades to their customers. It would be nice to see Cricket come through for their customers. I believe the benefits were extended time to pay bills, plan upgrades, and phone upgrades.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Phone upgrades

Jump to solution

Hi @peewee5001 & thanks for posting on the Community Forum! All current customers are eligible for upgrade pricing once every 90 days. We also offer a Refer-A-Friend Program, BridgePay & BridgePay extension, multi-line discounts, and an Auto-Pay discount for single line accounts w/ a $40 rate plan and higher- all on a reliable nationwide network!Smiley Happy Keep in mind that you can also use any unlocked GSM device on our network as well. We appreciate your feedback & thank you for being a part of the #CricketNation! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @peewee5001 & thanks for posting on the Community Forum! All current customers are eligible for upgrade pricing once every 90 days. We also offer a Refer-A-Friend Program, BridgePay & BridgePay extension, multi-line discounts, and an Auto-Pay discount for single line accounts w/ a $40 rate plan and higher- all on a reliable nationwide network!Smiley Happy Keep in mind that you can also use any unlocked GSM device on our network as well. We appreciate your feedback & thank you for being a part of the #CricketNation! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
Not a good deal no one wants to go out and pressure someone to switch we are not sales persons I have been with you since 2017 I have had to send my LG 5 times under insurance for glitches and phone malfunctions I have had this one for going on 2 years and it is old and cracked I have had to keep using it because your upgrades are no deal at all you think we have a lot of money I spend 107 per month for your servace 3 lines. You do not value the coustomers that have been with you for years. Also most of the phones u have suck
0 Kudos