Photo recovery

Jump to solution

How do I recover some photos on an LG4 I accidently deleted

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Photo recovery

Jump to solution

Hello. Thanks for joining the Cricket community forum! If you had your photos backed up to a cloud service you may be able to locate them there. Unfortunately if the photos were deleted and you did not have a backup then they would not be able to be recovered. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hello. Thanks for joining the Cricket community forum! If you had your photos backed up to a cloud service you may be able to locate them there. Unfortunately if the photos were deleted and you did not have a backup then they would not be able to be recovered. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Amili
Fan

Jump to solution

Hi, if you did not permanently delete your photos, you can first go to the Recycle Bin to have a check, or you can use the CTRL+Z to have  a try. But if all these ways are not available, you may need to download  a third-party tool, like the Bitwar Data Recovery. Don't worry, I have used this tool before, it's free and good to use, you can try it if necessary.

0 Kudos