cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nipheon
A-List Star

Re: Pop Up Ads

When daily pedometer app updates, it is virus app. The original version is not, however the app developers decided to hijack your lockscreen and install myriad apps without permission. REMOVE DAILY PEDOMETER. it also hides its own I on in the drag up menu of your apps. Remove it from app manager. (Former app dev here)
0 Kudos
Cenedra3
Paparazzi

Uninstall Daily Pedometer.  I have hated my Cricket experience for 3 months. ads all day everyday. Finally took advice from forum member and uninstalled daily pedometer and ive been ad free for 24 hours.  Too bad it wasnt Cricket that offered the solution.  

0 Kudos
Cenedra3
Paparazzi

If you havent already figured out how to get rid of them, uninstall Daily Pedometer.  After 3 months of hating my LG X charge from Cricket i can finally enjoy my phone without those horrible full screen popups.   Cricket should be ashamed for not responding to this issue better. This solution worked for me.

0 Kudos
Cenedra3
Paparazzi

I 100% agree! I took your advice to uninstall Daily Pedometer and after 3 months of these full screen and audio ads I am finally ad free for 24 hours.  Thanks to you but not to Cricket whose response to this issue thread has been less than helpful. 

0 Kudos