Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bananajojo
A-List Star

Sim card installed but not working

Jump to solution
Hello,

I bought an LG Stylo 3 yesterday. We went to a Cricket Store to get it. The representative made a mistake, that caused my other phone to be disconnected. Then he tried again and he said porting would work. I have waited 24 hours and porting has been unsuccessful. We also tried switching the Sim but the software crashed and they told me to wait. The error I get is Unable to send Message With Cricket Error 38. Any help is appreciated!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Sim card installed but not working

Jump to solution

Hello @bananajojo,

Please reach out to us via phone, chat, or social media (Facebook m.me/cricketnation or twitter @cricketsupport) so we can get this fixed for you. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Sim card installed but not working

Jump to solution

Hello @bananajojo,

Please reach out to us via phone, chat, or social media (Facebook m.me/cricketnation or twitter @cricketsupport) so we can get this fixed for you. 

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos