cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Slow Data after getting free 10GB?

Jump to solution

Has anyone else noticed data to be super slow after Cricket offered the free 10GB of data for COVID19? 192.168.0.1

nI've been using cricket on my current phone for half a year now and data has been super fast. Now, immediately after they offered the free 10GB, everything is slow. It takes like 10 seconds to load an image. routerlogin

I was wondering if it was due to more data users from the quarantine, but I figured more people would be using WiFi instead of data anyways since they're at home.

Anyone experience the same slowness or have an explanation?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Slow Data after getting free 10GB?

Jump to solution

Hello @marvelsferb7! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution

It's slow as dirt now for me. My service switches from 4G to LTE constantly and goes completely down with no service at all every few minutes. I will be leaving Cricket soon because of this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @marvelsferb7! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. 

We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I also faced the same issue. It was really frustrating. 

Netgear router login

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Yes! Ever since Cricket offered the free data bc of the Covid pandemic, my data is slow (.05 Mbps)! If I reach out to Cricket Support and have them refresh the network connection, my data speed comes back, but only for the remainder of that day! I literally have to have Cricket refresh the network daily to have satisfactory data speed. I have opened up multiple Cases with customer support and has done absolutely nothing! I have been with Cricket for over 5 years but am afraid I am going to switch carriers because they do not seem to care. Its sad
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Extra

Jump to solution

If you're talking about the hotspot, you will be slowed down drastically (128kbps or less) after going over. That's how it's always been with the 15gb I get each month.

https://19216881.uno/ https://1921681001.link/ https://where-am-i.one

0 Kudos