cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Software update issue

Jump to solution
I have a cricket icon smartphone 16gb and I tried to update my phone software but it only let me updated on using WiFi when I have 4g lte unlimited plan for 100.00 a month with 3 other people and I been trying to figure out how to update my phone software by using my data instead of using wifi that I can't get here how do I update my phone software with no wifi
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Software update issue

Jump to solution

Hello @Kingmitch2462! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. To complete a software download, you will need to have the device on Wi-Fi. Since update files are so big, you will not be able to download them across LTE using cellular data. You will need to download the software update while on Wi-Fi. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Kingmitch2462! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. To complete a software download, you will need to have the device on Wi-Fi. Since update files are so big, you will not be able to download them across LTE using cellular data. You will need to download the software update while on Wi-Fi. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar

Jump to solution

If any of the other phones have a hotspot, you could do it that way...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution

Printer needs to update software.  the  latest version of printer  give you best service.  to fix epson error code 0x97  you have to download some error fixing tools. the  printer can be connect with any device. you can change network setting of wi fi router if printer issue is not resolved.  

0 Kudos