cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Stylo 5 Android 10

Jump to solution
I know that Android 10 was released on other carriers but is it coming to cricket for the Stylo 5?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Stylo 5 Android 10

Jump to solution

Hello @Userbear! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. The LG Stylo 5 update should be pushed to the devices from Cricket as the update is pushed by the manufacturer. We recommend checking with LG to be sure. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello @Userbear! Welcome to our Cricket Community Forum and thank you for your post. The LG Stylo 5 update should be pushed to the devices from Cricket as the update is pushed by the manufacturer. We recommend checking with LG to be sure. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Reports on Reddit indicate that the new OTA upgrade is available on multiple carriers, including at least Verizon and MetroPCS.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution
But LG has pushed out the update date, we're waiting on cricket to do the same.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution
LG has already released the update same with other carriers. Cricket is one of the few who hasn't said anything about the update when do you guys plan on releasing it?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fan

Jump to solution

Called them they the girl I talked to said "it should have released already" at this point I don't think they'll release it till either next month or year

0 Kudos