cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Turtles77
Pippa

Two brand new Nokia phones stop calling out

Hey anyone whant to tellme the reason why two phones three days out of package just stopped calling out. 0 dammage not dropped an hr ago the simply stopped having the ability to dial out
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
mbrb81
Marv

Re: Two brand new Nokia phones stop calling out

We are having the same problem we can receive calls but get a busy signal when trying to call out.
0 Kudos

Myself and many neighbors have had service problems since March 11th. Can text but not receive or make calls. Ping is ok so are sim cards. AT&T customers same story. Some phones are working some are not. If I drive down the road 5 miles no problem. Cricket store sold me a new sim for $10.81 and it was okay for an hour. AT&T won't respond but map shows problems in many places across the country. I've lost more than $1200 in possible earnings and that's low balling it.
0 Kudos

Did you get the problem fixed? I'd like to know because I want to get a new phone.

@Spiderwilliams wrote:
Myself and many neighbors have had service problems since March 11th. Can text but not receive or make calls. Ping is ok so are sim cards. AT&T customers same story. Some phones are working some are not. If I drive down the road 5 miles no problem. Cricket store sold me a new sim for $10.81 and it was okay for an hour. AT&T won't respond but map shows problems in many places across the country. I've lost more than $1200 in possible earnings and that's low balling it.

Have you worked the problem out? I'd like to know because I want to get a new phone and naturally don't want to buy a dud. 

0 Kudos