Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Fan

Unable to connect to wifi Nokia 3.1plus

Jump to solution

Hi folks,

So I've been tearing my hair out the last few days trying to find a solution to this sudden issue. Ever since I installed a Cricket software update a few days ago, my phone absolutely will not connect to my wifi.

I've tried the Forget Network method.

I've power cycled the router and the phone.

I've reset all network and bluetooth settings on the the phone.

I've tried turning off the firewall on my router.

I've tried removing the password from the wifi connection.

I attempted to give my phone a dedicated IP using the MAC address.

I even went so far as to do a factory reset on BOTH the router and the phone. Nothing has worked and I'm out of ideas. Anybody have something I haven't tried? If I hadn't jujst gotten this phone at the beginning of the year, I would consider getting a new one, but that's pretty much a last resort.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect to wifi Nokia 3.1plus

Jump to solution

Hi @Zaluka Welcome to the Forum! We're sorry to hear about this. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect to wifi Nokia 3.1plus

Jump to solution

Hi @Zaluka Welcome to the Forum! We're sorry to hear about this. We would like to look into this issue further for you. Please reach out to our support team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport) with the details of your issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos