cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Upgrade

My current phone sucks. It is an att go phone, that i purchased when my other phone broke. I had to get an att phone because the Cricket store was closed because of the coronavirus. And all Walmart had left was AT&t phones for $35 it's a piece of crap. Anyway I went online and I ordered a new phone. I did not get the one I wanted because I didn't have the money at the time. Anyway the phone I ended up ordering is the exact same phone just a different name as a AT&t phone which is a total piece of crap. I haven't even activated it yet. I want to know if i can I send it back and order a new phone and just pay the difference for my upgrade?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Upgrade

@Lrgrths 

Thanks for commenting on the Community Forum! 

Returning your device will return your payment as well. You will need to create a new order when your return is complete. Cricket provides a 7-day return policy for devices only - beginning on the date the device is received - in which you may return a qualifying wireless device purchased on cricketwireless.com. To start an online return or exchange, contact Customer Support at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or 611 from your phone.Smiley Very Happy

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Paparazzi

Re: Upgrade

If you play enough and often enough, you can expect some pretty good comps. Even if you only play a little, the cutlasswp.com will still offer smaller comps (meal or slot credits, room discounts)

0 Kudos