cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Upgrading

Jump to solution
I want to upgrade my phone to a new one, but I don't like any of the phones on the cricket store website. Can I purchase an unlocked phone that's compatible with cricket from somewhere else and upgrade to that one?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Upgrading

Jump to solution

@DJVegter 

Thank you for commenting on our Community Forum! We understand if you find the perfect device for you, and want to use it on our service. You will just need to first make sure that your device is compatible and completely unlocked. Please see this link to learn more: https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/switch-to-cricket/bring-your-own-device-byod.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@DJVegter 

Thank you for commenting on our Community Forum! We understand if you find the perfect device for you, and want to use it on our service. You will just need to first make sure that your device is compatible and completely unlocked. Please see this link to learn more: https://www.cricketwireless.com/support/switch-to-cricket/bring-your-own-device-byod.html

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

Paparazzi

Jump to solution

Of course there are some people who do, some people who don’t… Then the vast amount of people who have never stepped foot (Or clicked) on either in their entire life and never will gmblsites.com site

0 Kudos