cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Visual Voicemail not working, seemingly after app update

I am getting the same error on my new one plus 6. Has anyone found a solution?

I am having the same error on my new one plus 6. Has anyone found a solution.
I am new to Android how do you "side load" an old version of the cricket app.
Anyone use a different vvm. I tried setting up Google voice and did not have success with it either.
0 Kudos
waded
Fan

Ditto, Pixel 2, although I've not seen Cricket VVM app work on Oreo or Pie... I got the "Password not saved, please check ... APN settings" error regardless of OS version. As far as I know my APN settings are as they need to be... I have no other problems with service, and aside from first day of service setup in May 2018 at the Cricket retailer haven't touched my APN settings... anyone have a help article explaining exactly which settings are germaine to VVM, so I can double-check them?
0 Kudos
Nuzz
Extra

Same password error for me. With 9 and OnePlus 6
0 Kudos
chadwessel
Paparazzi

I hope you the same problem with Cricket Visual Voicemail app on a Pixel 3. Just for kicks, I installed AT&T Vsual Voicemail app from Play Store and it works like a charm
0 Kudos

Is this still an issue? I was just about to switch to Cricket but won't if they don't support their apps on current versions of Android. I've got a OnePlus 6 running Pie and don't want to go back to the dark ages before VVM.

0 Kudos
temanx71
Extra

just uninstall it then reinstall it. problem solved
0 Kudos

Still not working for me

0 Kudos

Yep, it still does not work for me.

0 Kudos

Guys, just go into App info for Cricket Visual Voicemail > Force Stop it > Go to Storage for this app > Clear Data.

Next time you run it, it will ask you to set it up > click Allow access and allow all permissions. This fixed it for me and downloaded the voicemails I already had on their servers.