cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Warranty Exchanges

I just bought the LG Stylo 6 which is an awesome phone for $276 or $299 if you count the fact they charged my debit card the next day $8 for Cricket Protect and $25 for activation for total of $33. I thought activation was free on online orders. Anywho, they sent me a shipping label that has a RA number that's different from the RA number i was told to write down. So, does this mean the label RA number is for the return and the one I was told to write down and tape to the return box is for the replacement phone? The phone I received from online order has a smash back cover with is made of glass. So, does this mean I am def getting a replacement and if so are they shipping it now or do I have to wait until my phone is received back to their warehouse? If i wont receive it until I ship mine how long will it be before I get my new phone? I really need my phone asap as it's used for my business. Is getting my phone first an option? Im drooping it off at UPS tomorrow morning 9am sharp. Do I just add the shipping label and tape the RA number i was told to write down to the box as well? Any help is appreciated.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Warranty Exchanges

I swore the lady told me she was going to issue a one time warranty exchange but she was mumbling or talking to ckose to the microphone. The first lady i had spoken with thought I was seriously gonna drop off at UPS and wait ten business days on a refund then buy the phone back two weeks later when all I want is Cricket to replace my phone and make it right.
0 Kudos