cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Where does Visual Voicemail store saved messages on Android?

Jump to solution

I am switching from a Google Pixel to an iPhone and I want to back up my saved visual voicemails first. Where are these files stored on an Android phone?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where does Visual Voicemail store saved messages on Android?

Jump to solution

@bvz2000 If you already switched your service from the android to the iPhone device the voicemail will me in your inbox. If you sign into the voicemail in the iPhone and you had them saved they will be there in the saved messages. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Jump to solution

@bvz2000 If you already switched your service from the android to the iPhone device the voicemail will me in your inbox. If you sign into the voicemail in the iPhone and you had them saved they will be there in the saved messages. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
I see. Thanks.

I haven't switched yet, but this is good to know.

Is there any way to download these files? They are from a deceased relative and I'd very much like to keep them permanently.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@bvz2000We would suggest trying to save them on the computer as MP3 files to store and save.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Thanks for the reply. That's what I would like to do, but I cannot find them in the filesystem of the phone. Is there a way to export them from the app?
0 Kudos

Jump to solution
Or are you suggesting that I somehow log into my account on a computer to do that? I didn't know that that was possible. Is it?
0 Kudos