cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dan60
Marv

Wifi disabled on LG Xcharge

My wifi keeps disabling. Cricket store said they have had several complaints about the same issue. They reset my network settings. I clicked forget on my home wifi and reentered the password. Wifi works for a couple of minutes and disables again. Already had my provider swap out my modem and router. I saw on the xfinity board while researching this that they are having the same problem with the LG xcharge. Just bought mine about 4 months ago. Bought 4 of them/family members. 2 are having the problem so far. Need help?
4 Replies

Re: Wifi disabled on LG Xcharge

Ooh!  I know the answer to this one!  It's the Cricket Wi-Fi Manager.  It's being overly aggressive in monitoring signal strength of the wi-fi connection, and switching to LTE at the drop of a hat.  Just disable the Cricket Wi-Fi Manager in your wireless network settings, and that MIGHT solve your problem as it did for me, unless you're having other issues than I am...

novabill
Marv

I have been dealing with this issue for the last 4 plus months. I have had 7 phones under the warranty and Cricket as well as Lg are telling me there is no other issue on this phone that they know of. They will keep trading phones but i get less than a week before it happens again. I am so pissed that this issue could have been fixed and i would not have to have gone through this. Is there a fix for sure ??? 

0 Kudos

I've been having this issue as well. Only been a Cricket customer for a week, and this has been super frustrating!! The other 3 lines on the account (different types of phones) have not had issues. I went in and disabled the Cricket WiFi Manager like suggested.....and so far I've been able to keep my connection for 15 mins......with no issues **knock on wood**! Thank you for your post and advice, hopefully this fixes my issue and eases my frustrations!!
0 Kudos
acoaloa
Marv

No help from Cricket Wireless on this. LG-M327 phone on Cricket Wireless doesn't stay connected to any wifi. It disables after 10-15 minutes.

Mobile Networks>Mobile data-enabled over cell network. International data roaming-Off. Disable 2G-enabled. Access Point Names-set back to default

Has been doing this since I got it in June 2018. Got 2 replacement phones and still have same issue. Updated to Andoid 7.0 kernel 3.18.31 build nrd90u  in October- no change. 

Any suggestions welcome.

0 Kudos