cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick59
Award Winning Star

Re: Wifi disabled on LG Xcharge

disabled wifi manager reset network settings, replaced modem and router, made no difference. got real bad after last auto update. store people couldn't find anything wrong. my wife, daughter, son inlaw, 2 granddaughters and my son have no problems. they have different phones. this  is the only problem I have with phone. probably going to look at different carrier since I can't get help from cricket and from what I've on cricket forum no one seems to be able to get help from cricket either. patrick 

Is this only happening with LG phone using Cricket? If we take our LG phone to another provider will there be the same issue, provided they will sign us on with that phone?
0 Kudos
moreta
A-List Star

Yep, same problem here.  I had my phone about three months and it started disconnecting frequently and randomly from the wifi. Unfortunately I didn't notice until I was almost out of data.  Oops.  No previous problems with Cricket, (I've been with them for about five years,) and no problems on other devices or phones.  I got a replacement phone Monday and everything was fine until this after noon.  I went looking and found this forum, so I've disabled the wifi manager and will see what happens.  So far so good, but the real test will be if it's still connected in the morning.  

0 Kudos