cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Wizard Unite/Pokémon Go

Jump to solution
So I have an unlimited data plan and I have the LG stylo 5. Everything works fine when I'm connected to my home wifi, but the minute I try to open up a game like wizards unite or Pokémon go while I'm outside, they take ages to load and don't work properly. Does this happen to anyone else? Or does anyone know what I can do to fix it?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wizard Unite/Pokémon Go

Jump to solution

@pyrexbloodx Please reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Wizard Unite/Pokémon Go

Jump to solution

@pyrexbloodx Please reach out to our support team on Facebook or Twitter for further assistance.

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos