cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I'm needing to get a new phone.

Jump to solution

I currently have a Motorola g7 Supra and the speaker and microphone are damaged on it. I have had it close to 2 years and just looking to get a newer and more powerful phone. Do any of you know what phones are better than this model as far as games? I play games like CoD mobile and whatnot. What are some cheaper phones that are good for mobile gaming and isn't the price of a gaming pc? Currently looking at the LG Stylo 6. Is that good or is there a slightly cheaper phone that is just as good gaming wise?cannabis cbd flower for sale

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I'm needing to get a new phone.

Jump to solution

@pilecarls8 

Thank you for reaching out.  We recommend that you visit a store to test the device out before purchasing.  Each device carries something a little different.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I'm needing to get a new phone.

Jump to solution

@pilecarls8 

Thank you for reaching out.  We recommend that you visit a store to test the device out before purchasing.  Each device carries something a little different.  

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos