cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid refund

Jump to solution

My plan is prepaid and I was charged one day before my billing date. If I cancel my account that day, I understand that they must return the funds of a plan that I will not use.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid refund

Jump to solution

Hi @marcyabreu1125 & welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. We suggest canceling your Auto Pay enrollment 2 days before your payment due date to avoid further charges. However, if you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @marcyabreu1125 & welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. We suggest canceling your Auto Pay enrollment 2 days before your payment due date to avoid further charges. However, if you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I ordered a sim kit with a $30 plan on February 8 and i never recieved it i have my order number and phone number what can i do
0 Kudos