cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Prepaid refund

Jump to solution

My plan is prepaid and I was charged one day before my billing date. If I cancel my account that day, I understand that they must return the funds of a plan that I will not use.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid refund

Jump to solution

Hi @marcyabreu1125 & welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. We suggest canceling your Auto Pay enrollment 2 days before your payment due date to avoid further charges. However, if you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @marcyabreu1125 & welcome to the Community Forum! We're sorry to hear you're considering leaving us. We suggest canceling your Auto Pay enrollment 2 days before your payment due date to avoid further charges. However, if you need additional assistance, please reach out to our Support Team on Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or Twitter (@cricketsupport). 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I ordered a sim kit with a $30 plan on February 8 and i never recieved it i have my order number and phone number what can i do
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
No one replied to this? How did it turn out for you? Because I did the same thing, bought the sim kit then paid the $30 for a plan and they said they ported my number over but.... it’s crickets over here... (haha) no service from the old metro phone or the new paid cricket plan. Called c. service and they did everything above already been doing on my own online to try to figure it out... told me to go to the store.... boo... sucks no one replied...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
0 Kudos