cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alimentame
Superstar

Unlimited Plans

Jump to solution

Hi, I want to know if you guys can explain the difference between the Unlimited Plan and the Unlimited Extra? Which one is better?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Unlimited Plans

Jump to solution

Hi Alimentame! Thanks for visiting & posting on the Community Forum!

Both our Unlimited Plans offer unlimited data access plus unlimited calls, texts and picture messages to and from Mexico, Canada and the U.S. (Canada usage cannot exceed 50%). Data speeds are limited to 3 Mbps on the Unlimited Plan, and video streaming at 1.5 Mbps. After 22 GB of data usage, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is congested.

The Unlimited Extra Plan offers our fastest 4G LTE speeds, and video streaming at 1.5 Mbps. However, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is congested. 

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Alimentame! Thanks for visiting & posting on the Community Forum!

Both our Unlimited Plans offer unlimited data access plus unlimited calls, texts and picture messages to and from Mexico, Canada and the U.S. (Canada usage cannot exceed 50%). Data speeds are limited to 3 Mbps on the Unlimited Plan, and video streaming at 1.5 Mbps. After 22 GB of data usage, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is congested.

The Unlimited Extra Plan offers our fastest 4G LTE speeds, and video streaming at 1.5 Mbps. However, Cricket may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is congested. 

View solution in original post

Alimentame
Superstar

Jump to solution

@Marlena_Cricket Thank you, so the best option is faster speeds with the Unlimited Extra Plan. I will be signing up soon!

0 Kudos
MSKAY
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
Hi i have a question so im on cricket unlimited core plan 55$ so whats my data speed how many gigs do i get ?have the cricket app says i've used 8.15 gigs of my unlimited i live in Oklahoma and cricket seems awfully slow
0 Kudos
MR-X
Superstar

Jump to solution

You have unlimited everything...including data. I think you're capped at 3mbps download speed. You should just pay the $5 more and get uncapped data speed and 15GB of hotspot data.

MSKAY
Award Winning Star

Jump to solution
Is it 3megabits or 3megabytes 65 $plan theres no data cap n hotspot ? Thinking about this the app says ive used 8.17 gigabytes of my unlimited core plan has a * over plan Thank You for replying every carrier is different and you gotta ask someone who knows or read to try n understand
0 Kudos
firemedic11
Paparazzi

Jump to solution
It's 3 megabytes...and that is referring to the speed. So your capped at speeds of 3mbps "megabytes per second". You have unlimited data so the gigabytes are just referring to the amount of data you have used which isn't a big deal since you have unlimited..The higher plan is pretty much the same except the speeds aren't capped and you get some amount of data that you can use for mobile hotspot.
0 Kudos
MR-X
Superstar

Jump to solution

3mbps speed isn't 3 megabytes per second.

0 Kudos