cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yabd22
Award Winning Star

We need a high end Plan

Hi Cricket wireless community, I am writing this because some users or high tech users need a high tech plan, with unlimited high speed data (8mps download) and able to turn off stream more so we can watch videos in 1080p. I know it will cost more but we need this plan. If cricket please can consider us. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: We need a high end Plan

Hello @yabd22

We already have a plan to fit those needs! The Unlimited Extra plan offers unlimited high speed data with no speed cap! Stream More is also available for this plan! Check out more by following the link below:

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
yabd22
Award Winning Star

Will I be able to turn off stream more? I don’t want stream more.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
PoboyProphet
Superstar

To turn Stream More on or off in My Account online, log in, select Account Settings in the top right. Scroll down to Phone Numbers and click the Manage Data link to the right of your line. Then switch the toggle On or Off depending on your preference.

To turn Stream More on or off in the myCricket app, log in, then tap the gear icon in the top right corner to view Account Settings. If you have an account with multiple lines, select a line. Under Line Settings & Stream More, tap Stream More. Then switch the toggle On or Off depending on your preference.

0 Kudos
yabd22
Award Winning Star

The new unlimited plans can’t be done, cricket force users to use stream more so you can’t watch HD videos, only 480p less than DVD quality. Is this unlimited? Or slow unlimited? My videos keep buffering all the time. Cricket used to be a good cellphone service now is a super limited network with prices of expensive networks like verizon.
0 Kudos
yabd22
Award Winning Star

With the 2 unlimited plans you can't turn off stream more. We are forced to 480p videos. We can't use freely our 3mps. It is unlimited a low quality service.

0 Kudos