cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bronco92
Paparazzi

Full signal and 4g, but cant make calls...but i can text and post this on the internet!!!

Jump to solution
I am so incredibly dissatisfied with this service that I will probably be switching back to Verizon. I have full signal...much better than we EVER had with Verizon, but guess what? I cant even make a phone call or receive one. Customer service cant help and when I called them they said multiple things from it's an issue with my phone all the way to they'll put in a ticket with their tech support...but guess what? Tech support doesn't work weekends!!! ...and nobody ever called me back either when they were "back." I have even been back to the store twice and they finally changed my sim card. What the hell? I want a refund or something. Why should I pay for the service when I cant even use it?? Someone help me please! My phone is so incredibly important. I'm a nursing manager for a home health agency and am on call 24/7.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Full signal and 4g, but cant make calls...but i can text and post this on the internet!!!

Jump to solution

@Bronco92 This sounds like a job for our advanced technical support team. Please reach out to our social media support via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Full signal and 4g, but cant make calls...but i can text and post this on the internet!!!

Jump to solution

@Bronco92 This sounds like a job for our advanced technical support team. Please reach out to our social media support via Facebook (m.me/cricketwireless) or twitter (@cricketsupport) for assistance. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos