cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its april and still no pie update on my galaxy s9

Its april and still did not get the android pie update on my galaxy s9. Whats the real issue behind this and how many cricket phone users got the update?
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: Its april and still no pie update on my galaxy s9

Hello @Sarkar_6

The Android 9 update was released for Cricket branded devices on 3/4/2019. You will need to have Wi-Fi access and be on the most recent version to get the update. You can check for updates in your device settings. 

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

0 Kudos
Spudman9510
Award Winning Star

I have been checking on my phone to update every day and it still shows my phone is up to date. I have sent a message to your Facebook page and all I got was you will get it when it pushes thru
0 Kudos
Spudman9510
Award Winning Star

Why can't we get any answers on why some of versions of the s9 have not received the pie update. I read all available documents and my software version is not listed
Highlighted
cmacholz
Paparazzi

My s9 is still running Android 8.0. I'd also like to know when we are going to get the PIE update

0 Kudos
Jd1988
Paparazzi

😉
0 Kudos